Calculation of a Class of Danger of Wastes
Environment Protection Documentation / go to section
In order to ensure effective activity in the field of waste management (accumulation, use, neutralization, transportation, etc.) it is necessary to know a degree of their danger for the environment. The procedure of classification of wastes is determined by the Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation No 511 of 15.06.2001.
Depending on the degree of negative environmental impact all wastes are divided into five classes of danger:
- I class of danger – extremely dangerous
- II class of danger – highly dangerous
- III class of danger – moderately hazardous
- IV class of danger – lowly hazardous
- V class of danger – practically nonhazardous
Specialists of our company quickly and with high quality will implement for you calculation of a class of danger of wastes according with “Criteria of attributing hazardous wastes to classes of danger for the environment”, approved by the order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation.
Costs and schedule times for implementation of works on identification of a class of danger of wastes depend on the volume of wastes and their component composition.
- Draft Norms of Maximum Admissible Emissions (MAE)
- Draft Norms of Admissible Discharges (NAD)
- Draft Norms for Generation of Wastes and Limits for Their Disposal (DNGWLTD)
- Development of Passports of Hazardous Wastes
- The Order of Production Control in the Field of Waste Management